Help with computer

hoopzers3

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012
I dont know if you guys know the answer to this question but here it goes.. I have recently bought autodesk 3ds max design which was very expensive. And i cant start the program. It says when i try to pull it up- The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b) Click OK to close the application. I know toms hardware isnt the right place to post this but i think you guys know your computer stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Computer Specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
PNY Gtx 550

Solution
Don't waste time here, if you paid for the software call autodesk. It's their job to help you to get it working.

With that said, make sure you installed the software that matches your OS, ie if you have 32-bit windows, a 64-bit program won't run. Also, make sure you're running the program as administrator (right click > run as admin)
Don't waste time here, if you paid for the software call autodesk. It's their job to help you to get it working.

With that said, make sure you installed the software that matches your OS, ie if you have 32-bit windows, a 64-bit program won't run. Also, make sure you're running the program as administrator (right click > run as admin)

Solution