How to install a printer for multiple users on an XP compu..

January 16, 2005 4:39:04 PM

I have a workstation that any user can log in to.

I installed a network printer on a Win2K3 server and configured it on the
workstation.

When users login they can't see the printer that I installed. The printer
folder is empty.

How do I configure the printer so that anyone can print to the shared
printer that is configured on the workstation.

Thanks
AJ
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 8:07:03 PM