How to install a printer for multiple users on an XP compu..

I have a workstation that any user can log in to.

I installed a network printer on a Win2K3 server and configured it on the
workstation.

When users login they can't see the printer that I installed. The printer
folder is empty.

How do I configure the printer so that anyone can print to the shared
printer that is configured on the workstation.

Thanks
AJ
1 answer Last reply
More about install printer multiple users compu

    See http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/NetPrinterAllUsers.htm

    --
    Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing

    "AJ_From_NJ" <AJ_From_NJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a workstation that any user can log in to.
    >
    > I installed a network printer on a Win2K3 server and configured it on the
    > workstation.
    >
    > When users login they can't see the printer that I installed. The printer
    > folder is empty.
    >
    > How do I configure the printer so that anyone can print to the shared
    > printer that is configured on the workstation.
    >
    > Thanks
    > AJ

Printers Workstations Windows XP