Printing

January 16, 2005 7:13:01 PM

How do I print in black ink only? Bothe cartridges are half full. It only
prints in
color.

More about : printing

January 18, 2005 2:47:04 PM

try taking the color one out or go to your printer assitant to change from
two cartiage to just one.

"doraingram" wrote:

> How do I print in black ink only? Bothe cartridges are half full. It only
> prints in
> color.
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 2:20:00 AM

Read the printer manual. Your clue word for the day is "Grayscale".
www.coribright.com

news:D B2BECF3-41FD-4B28-BCEE-44D7DDAF31FC@microsoft.com...

!