Suddenly slow mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

redisk

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
I've got an issue that I have seen a round a couple times but cannot fix.

My mouse is suddenly slow, and I mean slow.

Logitech g700

I had it at max speed in windows and now, even at max speed, it takes 3-5times of lifting the mouse to navigate from one side of my screen to the other.

I cleaned it, re-installed drivers, cleaned the pad, restarted the system, all I can think of doing.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Try another USB port if it's not batteries or lens, my mouse will sometimes do weird things and switching ports works; even try front I|O ports vs back.

Sounds like it could be the mouse lens though.

Try another PC if that does not solve your issue.
Try another USB port if it's not batteries or lens, my mouse will sometimes do weird things and switching ports works; even try front I|O ports vs back.

Sounds like it could be the mouse lens though.

Try another PC if that does not solve your issue.

Solution

Shilo Tobin

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014

**FIXED**

One thing most people don't when they find the answer for their problem, is come back to a previous site where there was no answer and post their findings, my little contribution to the tech world today :)

I tried moving ports, re-installing drivers, restarting my pc, etc. etc.

The one thing that got my mouse working was downloading and installing the "Logitech Gaming Software"

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/7244#download

Grumbach

Reputable
Jan 14, 2015
Hey there, had the same problem - my Logitech G700 mouse pointer was suddenly veeery slow.
Had that since yesterday, now finally resolved it:

In the middle of the mouse, there is a button saying "G11" - this seems to set the resolution of the mouse.
Still not sure how it works exactly, but this button brought my mouse back to normal speed
(shouldn't have bought a gaming mouse at the first place, douchebag me!)

Reactions: D.Leggo
Status
Not open for further replies.