Captain Claw anyone?

Solution
Shut up! I think I still have that game somewhere! I should try and get it to work. It was a DVD game that came with a gamepad or my old school Creative Labs DVD Encore drive. You know the one that had the decoder card.
Shut up! I think I still have that game somewhere! I should try and get it to work. It was a DVD game that came with a gamepad or my old school Creative Labs DVD Encore drive. You know the one that had the decoder card.

Solution

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Awesome.. Wish I still had one of those. :/
I forgot how I got mine to work.. I think I copied the files over to the PC, and then I ran the exe in compatibility mode for win95.. but yeah, I'm glad I found a good quality game that still works.. the new stuff come out today is only focused on the graphics... they're not the kind of games you can play over and over. :ouch:

Found the DVD, but it wouldn't install. Says it doesn't support 64bit. I copied it all local and same thing. I then tried launching the CLAW.EXE from the folder and it started with the splash screen of the developer and then went blank. I could hear music, but nothing. As soon as I hit a button it crashes. :-( no luck I guess.

Funny I also found disks for other games in the bottom of my desk. BeachHead 2002, Get the Bunny, Unreal (the very first one), KKND (krush kill n destroy), wing commander iv, and Total Annihilation. GOOD TIMES!

Thornyjohny

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
Oh man, I used to love that game so much... All of my friends had it, and we were racing against each other to finish it first without cheats. :sarcastic:

Did you try compatibility mode?

I still have BeachHead, but it's too hard to fire two AA guns at tiny soldiers without gunsights!