printing documents on the right text is missing

Melon

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

when ready to print I always check the print preview and when it shows up the
text on the right side( looking at my monitor) is half missing . How do I
fix this problem it is cutting off my work.
--
melon123456

From which application are you trying to print?
www.coribright.com

"melon" <melon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when ready to print I always check the print preview and when it shows up
> the
> text on the right side( looking at my monitor) is half missing . How do I
> fix this problem it is cutting off my work.
> --
> melon123456

Melon

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

If I'm printing from the web, in order for it to print all the text I have to
change to landscape, so all get all the text on the page.