I've three PC's on a home network each running XP home. One PC has a USB
connected HP PSC 750 which works fine as a local printer. When I try to
share it I get the message "Printer Settings Could Not Be Saved. Operation
Could Not Be Completed." I've got administrator rights on all PCs and file
sharing works OK on the network.
I've tried http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm as per an
earlier post but it doesn't cover this problem.
Can anyone help please?

Try Bruce Sanderson's article at:
www.coribright.com