Computer freezes when printing

Every time I print documents after about the first or second page the
computer freezes. When it freezes I can't hot key to restrart I have to hard
boot the computer. I have Windows XP Professional with a Lexmark 3200
printer. This only starting happening after I upgraded from Window 2000 to
WinXP. Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue?

Completly uninstall the printer as per Bruce Sanderson's instructions and
then reinstall.

It's happening because you left the printer connected during the upgrade,
always disconnect peripherals before an upgrade.
www.coribright.com