Computer freezes when printing

January 18, 2005 11:41:02 PM

Every time I print documents after about the first or second page the
computer freezes. When it freezes I can't hot key to restrart I have to hard
boot the computer. I have Windows XP Professional with a Lexmark 3200
printer. This only starting happening after I upgraded from Window 2000 to
WinXP. Any suggestion on how to resolve this issue?
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 2:18:57 AM

Completly uninstall the printer as per Bruce Sanderson's instructions and
then reinstall.

It's happening because you left the printer connected during the upgrade,
always disconnect peripherals before an upgrade.
www.coribright.com

!