Compaq EVO D510 SFF

I want to upgrade my Compaq EVO D510 SFF from a 1.7 GHz P4 to a Celeron or a
faster faster P4 2.4 GHz. Can it be done? I need some advice? What is the
fastest memory one could use on this machine? Any ideas for a video card
for a SFF machine that would take advantage of the AGP bus. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks...
Michael...
mtbutler@sympatico.ca
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq d510

    Think I found my answer.

    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11349_div/11349_div.PDF

    I found it in this group by doing a search on Google.

    Michael...

    "Michael T Butler" <mtbutler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I want to upgrade my Compaq EVO D510 SFF from a 1.7 GHz P4 to a Celeron or
    >a faster faster P4 2.4 GHz. Can it be done? I need some advice? What is
    >the fastest memory one could use on this machine? Any ideas for a video
    >card for a SFF machine that would take advantage of the AGP bus. Any help
    >would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks...
    > Michael...
    > mtbutler@sympatico.ca