Problem connecting to remote printer.

Hi

I have an Epson C64 connected to a W98SE machine on my P2P network. I have
successfully shared the printer to all my other W98SE machines, but I can't
connect it to my XPSP2 computer.

I have installed the latest XPSP2 Epson drivers which defaults to the std
LPT1: connection, but when I try to change the connection to shared Epson
port I ge the following error message:

"Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed"

I am logged on to the XP machine as an administrator.

Can anyone offer any suggestion?

TIA

--
Regards
Barry

Use the Add Printer Wizard and browse for the network printer.
www.coribright.com