Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Running WXP HOME-SP1 with a HP DESKJET 840C. My printer has a very annoying
and expensive habbit for randomly not finishing a photo print job, for
example, I am printing two pages off and the last part of the document is
missing. This is not always the case, this could happen in the middle of a
print job, for example, I am printing a 3 page photo album and the middle
page will only print two thirds of the page. It always seems to be the last
third of the page that is missing. I have downloaded the latest drivers. I
bought this printer in 1997 could it be time for a replacement?

Probably more likely corrupted drivers:
www.coribright.com

"Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Running WXP HOME-SP1 with a HP DESKJET 840C. My printer has a very
> annoying
> and expensive habbit for randomly not finishing a photo print job, for
> example, I am printing two pages off and the last part of the document is
> missing. This is not always the case, this could happen in the middle of a
> print job, for example, I am printing a 3 page photo album and the middle
> page will only print two thirds of the page. It always seems to be the
> last
> third of the page that is missing. I have downloaded the latest drivers. I
> bought this printer in 1997 could it be time for a replacement?

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Printer working properly now. Thank you Cari.