Network Canon Fax Driver Works Great but can't access Outl..

Does anyone know how to print/fax to a network fax driver through a canon
ir4570 and use existing fax numbers in Microsoft Outlooks contact list?
2 answers Last reply
More about network canon driver works great access outl

    That would be a Canon driver for a Canon product. If there is any
    integration between this driver and Outlook's contact list, Canon will have
    to supply it. Have you contacted them?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "MIS Director" <MIS Director@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to print/fax to a network fax driver through a canon
    > ir4570 and use existing fax numbers in Microsoft Outlooks contact list?

    Thanks Hal. I have been talking with the support people with Ecopy Desktop --
    the software that came with the copier. Unfortunately, it will not let me
    import a .csv file of my contacts from Outlook. I will contact my Canon rep
    and see what he says.

    "Hal Hostetler [MVP S/U]" wrote:

    > That would be a Canon driver for a Canon product. If there is any
    > integration between this driver and Outlook's contact list, Canon will have
    > to supply it. Have you contacted them?
    >
    > Hal
    > --
    > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-S/U -- WA7BGX
    > Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com
    >
    > "MIS Director" <MIS Director@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know how to print/fax to a network fax driver through a canon
    > > ir4570 and use existing fax numbers in Microsoft Outlooks contact list?

Fax Canon Microsoft Windows XP