Printer won't print.........

Reformatted hd & reinstlled XP.The computer recognizes the Lexmark E210
laser printer,nothing will print."Document failed to print" after it times
out.
Been through trblshooter,now pulling hair out.Any advise greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Doug W

"Doug W" wrote:

> Reformatted hd & reinstlled XP.The computer recognizes the Lexmark E210
> laser printer,nothing will print."Document failed to print" after it times
> out.
> Been through trblshooter,now pulling hair out.Any advise greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Doug W my printer is an epsonstylus c40ux

Karen

"Doug W" wrote:

> Reformatted hd & reinstlled XP.The computer recognizes the Lexmark E210
> laser printer,nothing will print."Document failed to print" after it times
> out.
> Been through trblshooter,now pulling hair out.Any advise greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Doug W

Hi Karen,
Finally figured mine out,hope this helps with you:
1)Computer off,printer off,cable unplugged.
2)Plug printer cable into port at back of computer,turn printer on.
3)Turn computer on.
4) Put in CD to install printer components.
5)Try printing something.Hope it works.
Cheers,
Doug