Macbook Bad performance

tiop

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
Hello, Lately my macbook (running Windows 70 has had performance issues running games. It used to be able to run games like TF2, minecraft and CSS with 50+Fps but lately its been struggling to even get playable FPS in TF2 and minecraft i have tried cleaning out dust, defragging the disk and turning the fans to max. The combination of these have made it better but its still not running as good as it used to be. Anybody got any tips on fixing this? Im contemplating re-installing windows 7 and just re-downloading everything but i doubt that will help.

nstiver

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
Come to the PC side man...you know you want to :sol:

But seriously - - I used to be a die hard mac user, and for gaming, there is simply no comparison to PC. PCs have come a long way in terms of word processing and office work -- windows 7 is a lot more intuitive than xp.

What are the specs on your Mbook?

zac14001

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

windows 70? phew... macbooks are for the people who like to waste their money on overpriced flashy stuff. think of a macbook as a tiny little poodle in a fashion show, then think of a pc as a bulldog in a gym. it could be because of thermal paste on your cpu though.. it could be anything really..