Canon CP-200 photo printer - print "freeze"

I recently upgraded to XP SP1 from Win Me, and I'm now having some
difficulties using my Canon Photo Printer. Every time I go to print a
photo using Canon's ZoomBrowser and PhotoRecord, it will begin the
print process on the PC and show the print as printing in the system
tray. However, the print process never completes - it just sits in the
system tray saying "Printing" - nothing ever prints to the printer.
I've done the whole uninstall/reinstall precess for both the printer
driver and the software with no luck whatsoever. Anybody have any
suggestions? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Aaron

--
ajweymz