fax console inbox & received faxes

Question and comment: on 1-7-2005 the fax console inbox stopped displaying
faxes. We do receive and send fax daily. We however do not see the fax in the
fax console inbox fro all faxs received prior to 1-8-2005.

To my knowledge we have changed nothing on our workstation/desktop. But
something has happened to prevent fax console inbox from showing received
faxes
Any idea on what may have happed.
We do have the dialogue box checked to send a copy to my documents – this is
how we view the incoming fax.

--
s a davis
1

    Clarify your post. It is confusing.
    What exactly do you see and what don't you see in your Inbox?
    How many Faxes are in your Inbox?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "sadavis" <sadavis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Question and comment: on 1-7-2005 the fax console inbox stopped displaying
    > faxes. We do receive and send fax daily. We however do not see the fax in
    > the
    > fax console inbox fro all faxs received prior to 1-8-2005.
    >
    > To my knowledge we have changed nothing on our workstation/desktop. But
    > something has happened to prevent fax console inbox from showing received
    > faxes
    > Any idea on what may have happed.
    > We do have the dialogue box checked to send a copy to my documents - this
    > is
    > how we view the incoming fax.
    >
    > --
    > s a davis