I recently started working on a PC and cannot figure out how to change the
print margins set within the printer. Can someone please tell me how to do
this because i should be able to print right off the edge of my paper. Thanks

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

It really, really, really helps to know what printer make and model, and
what application you are using to print from.

Some printers will not print to the edge because they have a "no print" area
on four sides of (usually) 81/2-11 paper. Others have a no print area on the
side edges, but will print without a page brake. Other can be set to print
a photo edge to edge.