Sign in with
Your question

Anyone using Lian-Li case?

Last response: in Overclocking
April 9, 2002 11:11:31 AM

I was thinking to get one. But b4 I get it I wanna know what's the temp. difference between the original case and Lian-Li case. Does it worth to pay USD$180 for certain degrees drop?

More about : lian case

April 9, 2002 5:07:56 PM

Aluminum cases don't really give lower temps, that's a myth. Well, in my case it did, but only because my PC7 is a bit roomier than my old case was, nothing to do with the material. I bought it because it was a little bigger and looks nice, but mostly because it's really light.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
April 10, 2002 5:32:07 AM

It's hard to say how much the aluminum makes a difference, since every case is different. However, I can say that the benefits of the Lian-Li go beyond the material. It's a very well-designed case that is very easy to work with. I'd recommend it to just about anyone.

<i>Money talks. Mine always likes to say "goodbye." :smile: </i>
Related resources
April 10, 2002 6:37:48 AM

I realy like the design of my Lian-Li case too. You can get PC-65 at www.mpcparts.com for 142.
April 11, 2002 1:34:16 PM

why are the Lian Li cases so expensive? i can't see paying close to 200$ for a case, thats ridiculous

This Community is like a Second Family!!
April 11, 2002 5:10:33 PM

What about $110?

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
!