Network printers installation

crash

I had a need to reinstall xp on my notebook becaused it crashed. I am
connected to a peer to peer network and am trying to install the printers
again.
Using HP printer servers and the printer server CD the proceedure recognizes
the printers and pinging insured that the network is functional from this
notebook.
I am, however, unable to install any of my four printers. The message that I
receive is: HP Install Printer Wizard-Error S1225. Any help?

Use the Add Printer Wizard and browse for the network printer.
www.coribright.com