The Rangers Glade down?

Anyone any idea whats going on? It seems to have been AWOL
intermittently for the last week or so, dropping off the
face of the planet and coming back... Is it just for me,
or just the UK, or just inexplicable martian abduction?

Who knows? Hlep!

"Moopy" <pingu@keg.zymurgy.org> wrote in message
> Anyone any idea whats going on? It seems to have been AWOL
> intermittently for the last week or so, dropping off the
> face of the planet and coming back... Is it just for me,
> or just the UK, or just inexplicable martian abduction?
>
> Who knows? Hlep!

Works for me here (in the UK on NTL).

http://forums.interealms.com/ranger/

--
Lief

Lief wrote:
> "Moopy" <pingu@keg.zymurgy.org> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone any idea whats going on? It seems to have been AWOL
>>intermittently for the last week or so, dropping off the
>>face of the planet and coming back... Is it just for me,
>>or just the UK, or just inexplicable martian abduction?
>>
>>Who knows? Hlep!
>

> Works for me here (in the UK on NTL).
>
> http://forums.interealms.com/ranger/

Works here in Eastern PA.

--
Fingon Grancoeur, Paladin of Resolute on Lucan D'Lere

"Moopy" <pingu@keg.zymurgy.org> wrote in message
> Anyone any idea whats going on? It seems to have been AWOL
> intermittently for the last week or so, dropping off the
> face of the planet and coming back... Is it just for me,
> or just the UK, or just inexplicable martian abduction?
>
> Who knows? Hlep!

It is working now, both the
http://www.interealms.com/ranger/
and the forums extension cited above.
However, earlier today, I tried both, and neither would do a full load.