Power Rankings - week 2 delayed

My apologies. I was called away for some last minute travel,
in addition to what I am scheduled to be on much of this week.

I hope to have the Power Rankings - week 2 edition up for
posting by this evening.

In the future, my goal will be as it has in the past...to have
them up by Thursday during every week.

Thanks a lot.

--
I hope we can all be good neighbors online!

I sent my earlier message to this ng, instead of the one for
which it was intended.

I am sorry and apologize for taking up your time and
bandwidth.

I will try my best to see that this does not happen again. It
was purely my mistake.

--
I hope we can all be good neighbors online!