eq2 collection quests my grobb coin collection

I've come back to my main and found i needed a platinum coin of grobb. I couldn't recall which zone I had started that
in so i tried google. Nada. Tried assorted searched on the quest name, but i couldn't find which zone the coins spawned
in. I've noticed this with a lot of collection quests, there's often no reasonable way you can deduce where to go to
finish them.

Does anyone know where the platinum coin spawns? Or at least a decent site for collections?

"Shadow" <na@na.na> wrote in message
> I've come back to my main and found i needed a platinum coin of grobb. I
couldn't recall which zone I had started that
> in so i tried google. Nada. Tried assorted searched on the quest name, but
i couldn't find which zone the coins spawned
> in. I've noticed this with a lot of collection quests, there's often no
reasonable way you can deduce where to go to
> finish them.
>
> Does anyone know where the platinum coin spawns? Or at least a decent site
for collections?

Fallen Gate maybe?
As for websites, ogaming.com is usually pretty good when it comes to quests.

Rich

Richard Wingrove wrote:
> "Shadow" <na@na.na> wrote in message
>
>>I've come back to my main and found i needed a platinum coin of grobb. I
>
> couldn't recall which zone I had started that
>
>>in so i tried google. Nada. Tried assorted searched on the quest name, but
>
> i couldn't find which zone the coins spawned
>
>>in. I've noticed this with a lot of collection quests, there's often no
>
> reasonable way you can deduce where to go to
>
>>finish them.
>>
>>Does anyone know where the platinum coin spawns? Or at least a decent site
>
> for collections?
>
> Fallen Gate maybe?
> As for websites, ogaming.com is usually pretty good when it comes to quests.
>
> Rich

Interesting site! I am really looking forward to this going live....

From http://eq2.ogaming.com/

*** Collection Quests ***

- There is now a Collections tab in the quest journal listing all of your collection quests.
- Collection quests no longer count toward your maximum quest total of 50 in the quest journal.
- In order to add an item to your collection, you will now examine the item, then drag and drop it into your journal.

>*** Collection Quests ***

>- There is now a Collections tab in the quest journal listing all of your collection quests.
>- Collection quests no longer count toward your maximum quest total of 50 in the quest journal.
>- In order to add an item to your collection, you will now examine the item, then drag and drop it into your journal.

Nice, be even better if I hadn't loaded an alt with all the collection
quests. To stop my main getting a journal full of them ^_^

TRENDING THREADS