Remotely Install a Printer

We are trying to figure out how to remotely install a printer on a system
running windows XP from a computer that is also running windows xp. We are
able to view the local printers by viewing the computer through my network
places. When we try to remotely install a printer it brings us through the
whole process and when we click finish it gives us an error that the printer
could not be installed.
1 answer Last reply
More about remotely install printer

    See:
    www.coribright.com

    "Benjamin" <Benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We are trying to figure out how to remotely install a printer on a system
    > running windows XP from a computer that is also running windows xp. We
    > are
    > able to view the local printers by viewing the computer through my network
    > places. When we try to remotely install a printer it brings us through
    > the
    > whole process and when we click finish it gives us an error that the
    > printer
    > could not be installed.

Computers Printers Windows XP