Remotely Install a Printer

January 27, 2005 9:25:08 AM

We are trying to figure out how to remotely install a printer on a system
running windows XP from a computer that is also running windows xp. We are
able to view the local printers by viewing the computer through my network
places. When we try to remotely install a printer it brings us through the
whole process and when we click finish it gives us an error that the printer
could not be installed.
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 5:00:52 PM

See: