Faxing to several receipient

Hello,

We have microsoft XP professional in our office. I would like to know
how I can send the same fax to group of people without typing the
number individually. I do not know how to import numbers into the
address book from excel file to microsoft outlook 2003. Any help would
be appreciated. Thank you.

Sharmila

--
Sharmila

So these names and numbers all exist in Excel, but not in Outlook 2003?
Is Outlook 2003 your default mail program?
If so, then there are ample instructions on how to import data from Excel
into Outlook in the KB:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q295/6/64.asp

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Sharmila wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have microsoft XP professional in our office. I would like to know
> how I can send the same fax to group of people without typing the
> number individually. I do not know how to import numbers into the
> address book from excel file to microsoft outlook 2003. Any help would
> be appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Sharmila

I'm sure Russ will correct me if I'm wrong, but the native fax applet isn't
capable of broadcast faxing (which is what you're referring to). You would
need to use something like Outlook.
on salads.

I think even the native Fax application can do this. It will use the Windows
Address Book if Outlook is not installed, and the WAB does permit the
creation of "groups" of recipients.
The Fax application itself seems to choke after more than just a few
recipients are added, however. It really isn't designed to handle broadcast
fax.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
> I think even the native Fax application can do this. It will use the
> Windows Address Book if Outlook is not installed, and the WAB does
> permit the creation of "groups" of recipients.
> The Fax application itself seems to choke after more than just a few
> recipients are added, however. It really isn't designed to handle
> broadcast fax.

Thanks Russ - always happy to be corrected! ;o)

on salads.