Cant'print or see printers or add printers

After windows update our xp pro sp2 machine no longer shows printers , wont
let us print and the add printer icon does nothing. This has happened to us
before and i can't remember what we did to resolve it. Print spooler is
running.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Generally, you uninstall and reboot, and reinstall the printer drivers.
Network printers may have additional issues.