Greaves of Forbidden Rites....

....now group heal for 509 points,sufficient to take the average group
through a normal 65 Ldon without ever casting another spell,though
its pretty boring. =)
They have to be godly at lower levels,still waiting for the "nerf".

Mheldur 65 Cleric (trying to make a constructive post for a change)

Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> writes:
> ...now group heal for 509 points,sufficient to take the average group
> through a normal 65 Ldon without ever casting another spell,though
> its pretty boring. =)
> They have to be godly at lower levels,still waiting for the "nerf".
>
> Mheldur 65 Cleric (trying to make a constructive post for a change)

Are they MQable? One of the components is a no-trade item dropped
from Kael Drakkel, right?

Also, did you have a healing focus item? Lucy says the spell on the
greaves (Word of Health) heals 170-485 hp. Of course, a group heal
for 170 can be pretty good at the right level, so again the question
is whether a low-level could MQ to get the greaves.

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 55 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 51 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- Teviron, Knight 19 on E. Marr

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 22:32:47 GMT, Don Woods <don-ns@iCynic.com> wrote:

>Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> writes:
>> ...now group heal for 509 points,sufficient to take the average group
>> through a normal 65 Ldon without ever casting another spell,though
>> its pretty boring. =)
>> They have to be godly at lower levels,still waiting for the "nerf".
>>
>> Mheldur 65 Cleric (trying to make a constructive post for a change)
>
>Are they MQable? One of the components is a no-trade item dropped
>from Kael Drakkel, right?

Aye,drops from Kael Arena,and I think its mqable,not sure about
this,ask some friends to get their mains,a group of 3 65s can do
Arena nowadays.

>Also, did you have a healing focus item? Lucy says the spell on the
>greaves (Word of Health) heals 170-485 hp. Of course, a group heal
>for 170 can be pretty good at the right level, so again the question
>is whether a low-level could MQ to get the greaves.

Clerics get a bonus on all heals,which is not shown on Lucy,thats
where the 24 more are from,focus items and AAs do not work on this,
would be a bit overpowered. =)

Mheldur 65 (clicking) Cleric

Don Woods <don-ns@iCynic.com> wrote in news:7wis0wie41.fsf@ca.icynic.com:

> Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> writes:
>> ...now group heal for 509 points,sufficient to take the average group
>> through a normal 65 Ldon without ever casting another spell,though
>> its pretty boring. =)
>> They have to be godly at lower levels,still waiting for the "nerf".
>>
>> Mheldur 65 Cleric (trying to make a constructive post for a change)
>
> Are they MQable? One of the components is a no-trade item dropped
> from Kael Drakkel, right?
>
> Also, did you have a healing focus item? Lucy says the spell on the
> greaves (Word of Health) heals 170-485 hp. Of course, a group heal
> for 170 can be pretty good at the right level, so again the question
> is whether a low-level could MQ to get the greaves.

As I recall, typically Vellious quest armor is MQable, but requires a
minimum level of 45.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 33 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner