Sign in with
Your question

Is there games out there that include the nude skin like warcraft

Last response: in Video Games
August 17, 2012 11:03:31 PM

i was just wandering this i like the game warcraft and it seems it wont let me install a nude mod and i was wandering if there were games like warcraft that include the nude mods
August 17, 2012 11:20:55 PM

Explain in exacting detail why you want to know, and then I or someone else will tell you. Be explicit.
August 18, 2012 12:40:19 AM

Some games (like Witcher 2) don't need nude mods, as there are nude scenes in games.
Related resources
August 18, 2012 8:48:59 AM

casualcolors said:
Explain in exacting detail why you want to know, and then I or someone else will tell you. Be explicit.

:heink: 
August 18, 2012 10:56:08 AM

lol... just google nude skin mods... PPPPPPPppppuuuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvvvuuuuuuurrrrrrttttt!! lol....
serious get a girlfriend. its much less hassle in some ways than applying modded skins...
with the added advantage of her being real.
on the negative side you will have to listen to her or at the very least learn how to ignore her while looking like your listening. oh and never let her see you playing games with nude skins... your likely not to see any real nude skin unless you can give a really convincing excuse as to why your looking at other women, even if they are imaginary, badly drawn and on tv...

August 18, 2012 1:12:50 PM

Mousemonkey said:
:heink: 

Don't ruin this for me!
August 18, 2012 3:50:08 PM

casualcolors said:
Don't ruin this for me!

I'm not sure which request is more disturbing, yours or the OP's! :lol: 
August 18, 2012 7:33:57 PM

lol...
!