Problems installing my Epson Stylus Color Printer

I have recently had my PC fixed after having problems connecting to the
internet, but I'm now having problems installing my printer.

I am using Windows Millennium, and every time I click on Printers, and
add new printer, I go through all the stages, and it tells me that a
file cannot be found, and to insert the Windows Millennium disc which I
don't have. The file the computer can't find is DMCOLOR.DLL. The file
does seem to be there though when I search for it. Does anyone have
any advise about how to rectify this problem?

Thank you

Carolyn

--
Carolyn

The driver for Windows 9x systems is available from the Epson web site

http://tinyurl.com/2shpm

Try downloading and installing that driver.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"Carolyn" <Carolyn.1jn91p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
:
: I have recently had my PC fixed after having problems connecting to
the
: internet, but I'm now having problems installing my printer.
:
: I am using Windows Millennium, and every time I click on Printers, and
: add new printer, I go through all the stages, and it tells me that a
: file cannot be found, and to insert the Windows Millennium disc which
: don't have. The file the computer can't find is DMCOLOR.DLL. The file
: does seem to be there though when I search for it. Does anyone have
: any advise about how to rectify this problem?
:
: Thank you
:
: Carolyn
:
:
: --
: Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
> I am using Windows Millennium...

I'll give you kudos for spelling 'millennium' correctly, but you'll have to
enlighten me as to why you're posting in a Windows XP group... There are
three dozen or so ME groups, you know.

on salads.