Can't make printer available to xp home network

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Laser Printer
  • Windows XP
February 1, 2005 7:17:02 PM

Comp A has working laser printer. Home network has Comp B (ethernet
connected) and Comp C (wireless connection) laptop.

I have "shared" printer with the shared name Kprinter. The name of the
printer on Computer A is PrinterK.

As I try to setup a new printer on B and C, I tell it to get a network
printer BUT no printer name comes up when I select browse.

If this is easy, I sure missed it! Would appreciate helpful steps to
follow. Thanks

More about : make printer home network

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 11:53:17 PM