Can't make printer available to xp home network

Comp A has working laser printer. Home network has Comp B (ethernet
connected) and Comp C (wireless connection) laptop.

I have "shared" printer with the shared name Kprinter. The name of the
printer on Computer A is PrinterK.

As I try to setup a new printer on B and C, I tell it to get a network
printer BUT no printer name comes up when I select browse.

If this is easy, I sure missed it! Would appreciate helpful steps to
follow. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about make printer home network

    See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
    www.coribright.com

    "jjbridge" <jjbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Comp A has working laser printer. Home network has Comp B (ethernet
    > connected) and Comp C (wireless connection) laptop.
    >
    > I have "shared" printer with the shared name Kprinter. The name of the
    > printer on Computer A is PrinterK.
    >
    > As I try to setup a new printer on B and C, I tell it to get a network
    > printer BUT no printer name comes up when I select browse.
    >
    > If this is easy, I sure missed it! Would appreciate helpful steps to
    > follow. Thanks

Printers Laser Printer Windows XP