Envelope printing

My Epson Stylus 740i will not print the envelopes I set up in either Word
Perfect or Word Pad. I have Windows XP on a Dell 4700. Is this printer not
compatible or am I missing something? Margins are set right and the preview
shows the set-up is OK but it will not print correctly.
Any ideas for a computer illiterate?
--
Paw

I would not attempt to use Wordpad for this.. and WordPerfect has a facility
specifically to print envelopes.. I used to run WP7 with excellent results..
however, this is not the place to ask about WP.. you might want to look at
the WP help files or contact WP..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user