Still on old AC - Can I upgrade PRL ?

JayD

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004

Similar to question asked earlier-
I'm still on the older AC (NOT the current one w/no roaming charges
("*coverage not available everywhere"))
Taking a trip this weekend from NJ to Buffalo, NY.
Should I upgrade PRL? (currently on 50210)
If I do, will I still get coverage in "non roaming" areas?
thanks.

It shouldn't hurt your coverage to update, although there haven't been
changes affecting the Northeast for the last several PRL versions.

"JayD" <scatman@jazzy.org> wrote in message
> Similar to question asked earlier-
> I'm still on the older AC (NOT the current one w/no roaming charges
> ("*coverage not available everywhere"))
> Taking a trip this weekend from NJ to Buffalo, NY.
> Should I upgrade PRL? (currently on 50210)
> If I do, will I still get coverage in "non roaming" areas?
> thanks.

TRENDING THREADS