bidirectional printing

Hi All,
I am developing a printer status monitor on Windows-XP. To provide
bidirectional support I am planning to use the interfaces (IBidiSpl and
IBidiRequest) provided by the spooler. These interfaces are provided in
Windows-XP but I could not find the "bidispl.h" file anywhere on the system
that is needed to implement these interfaces. Does anybody have any idea how
can we use the interfaces without the header file, or if the header file is
must, from where I can download the file.

Thanks,
Nitin

Chuck

Distinguished