Skyrim crashes with error

G

Hello,
when I play Skyrim it sooner or later crashes and gives me error: Skyrim:TESV.exe application error
The instruction "0x00e8d7d9" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be "read". It's really annoying, every time I get error I need to restart computer, and my first save won't load, so I need to do two saves every time. Help please?

Hello,
lets start with the following:
- what are your full computer specs? (CPU,GPU, ram, motherboard, PSU, OS)
- have you checked your hardware temperatures while playing skyrim? if you have not, get a program like hwinfo, hwmonitor or similar and find out what the temperature for your CPU and GPU are while you're playing the game.
- Make sure you're running the game as administrator (this applies to win7)
- download the program memtest86+, read the instructions and run the test to see if your ram is working properly ( tutorial here)

Some more questions:
- has this always happened with skyrim or only recently started to happen, while the game used to run fine before?
- does this happen while you're playing other games?
- Have you verified game cache for skyrim through steam? if not, try it

G

I don't know how to tell computer specs, and i didn't checked hardware temperatures. :??: And i can't run my computer as administrator because there was a virus which hid most of the programs. And yes, this happened with skyrim all the time, and also sims 3 kept crashing, but minecraft is okay.

If you've had a virus, I'd back up your files and do a full reinstall.

There's no point sitting here trying to figure out what a virus might have changed or not that is causing the game to malfunction