haseeb

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2005

Hi i have purchased a new panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer, it comes with
both usb
and lpt ports, i first tried to install it on usb but it didnt work dunno
why after that i installed it on paralell port and its working fine but the
problem is that whenever i start my system it comes up with 'found new
hardware printer' and when i try to install the driver it ends up with erorr
installing the driver and if i cancel the hardware wizard my system works
fine does any know wats the matter with it plz help me out.

Uninstall and then reinstall:

www.coribright.com