Printer problem

Hi i have purchased a new panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer, it comes with
both usb
and lpt ports, i first tried to install it on usb but it didnt work dunno
why after that i installed it on paralell port and its working fine but the
problem is that whenever i start my system it comes up with 'found new
hardware printer' and when i try to install the driver it ends up with erorr
installing the driver and if i cancel the hardware wizard my system works
fine does any know wats the matter with it plz help me out.
1 answer Last reply
More about printer problem

    Uninstall and then reinstall:

    www.coribright.com

    "Haseeb" <mhay_h@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi i have purchased a new panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer, it comes with
    > both usb
    > and lpt ports, i first tried to install it on usb but it didnt work dunno
    > why after that i installed it on paralell port and its working fine but
    > the
    > problem is that whenever i start my system it comes up with 'found new
    > hardware printer' and when i try to install the driver it ends up with
    > erorr
    > installing the driver and if i cancel the hardware wizard my system works
    > fine does any know wats the matter with it plz help me out.

Windows XP