Problem Sending and Receiving Faxes

I have an HP 5110 all-in-one. When attempting to install the fax component,
an indication of "fxscfgwz.dll" was need from the CD Microsoft XP for Home
was required. I installed the disc and nothing. Please advise.

What does the Windows XP Fax Service have to do with an HP 5110?
You would use the software that came with your product, not the Windows XP
Fax service. XP Fax is for analog fax modems on the Windows XP HCL list.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]