Epson Printer Clogged Nozzle

February 4, 2005 10:45:01 PM

I haven't had any ink in my Epson C61 printer for quite a while and now with
a new ink cartridge installed, it still doesn't print as I think the Nozzle
is clogged. Can anyone tell me how to unclog the nozzle or is there something
else I should do.Thanks.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 12:56:12 AM

Epson Print Head Cleaning Cartridges and Cleaning Solution Kits
http://www.maxpatchink.com/epsonclean.shtml

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP