Brother MFC 7000FC

I am having difficulty setting up a Brother MFC 7000FC printer on my computer
with MS XP Sp2. The software that came with the printer is useless with XP.
Under Brohter solutions, it suggests using the "In-Box Driver" however I have
been unable to get XP to recognize new hardware as connected and the printer
driver is not listed in the XP printer list. Any suggestions?
--
www.GardenHere.com
"Exchanging Plants and Flowers is the Neighborly Thing To Do"

    Ben Wrote:
    > I am having difficulty setting up a Brother MFC 7000FC printer on my
    > computer
    > with MS XP Sp2. The software that came with the printer is useless
    > with XP.
    > Under Brohter solutions, it suggests using the "In-Box Driver" however
    > I have
    > been unable to get XP to recognize new hardware as connected and the
    > printer
    > driver is not listed in the XP printer list. Any suggestions?
    > --
    > www.GardenHere.com
    > "Exchanging Plants and Flowers is the Neighborly Thing To Do"

    Ben, I am having the same issue. Did you find an XP driver for the
    MFC700fc. Please advise. Thanks Mike

    --
    MichaelF

    On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:01:05 +0000, MichaelF <MichaelF.1laidr@pcbanter.net>
    wrote:

    >Ben, I am having the same issue. Did you find an XP driver for the
    >MFC700fc. Please advise.

    There are NO native MFC7000FC drivers for XP. Refer to the following:

    http://solutions.brother.com/Library/faq/printer/prfaq0408/prfaq0408.html

    XP In Box Device Driver List:
    http://www.brother.com/E-ftp/windowsxp/us.html

    XP MFC7000FC Function Support: