Epson C82, can i print only in black & white?

Hi. I have this problem. I have Epson Stylus C82 and I have my black,
cyan and magenta cartridges full of ink, but i have the yellow one
empty, and the printer monitor doesn't let me print, even in black and
white, and I was wondering if there was some way to let me print in
black and white, cause i just wanna print text, no color at all. I've
tried in print options, setting to Black Ink only, but doesn't work.
Please help! Thanx

--
maximgrachev

The FAQ on the Epson support site has the answer

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=14417&prodoid=22708391&foid=31234

If you still have the manual, I have no doubt that the answer is there too..
maybe you should read it one day..

The answer is that the Epson C82 will NOT print unless ALL ink cartridges
have ink in them..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"maximgrachev" <maximgrachev.1k07pm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Hi. I have this problem. I have Epson Stylus C82 and I have my black,
> cyan and magenta cartridges full of ink, but i have the yellow one
> empty, and the printer monitor doesn't let me print, even in black and
> white, and I was wondering if there was some way to let me print in
> black and white, cause i just wanna print text, no color at all. I've
> tried in print options, setting to Black Ink only, but doesn't work.
> Please help! Thanx
>

> --
> maximgrachev

TRENDING THREADS