Not receiving 2nd page of fax

When someone faxes me a 3 page document I am only receiving the first page
even though the fax console shows 3 pages I can only see the first page
received. Any ideas on how to correct this?

--
Jim Salyer

What viewer are you using to view the Fax files? Both the Picture and Fax
viewer and the Microsoft Document Imaging viewer have buttons to turn the
pages in a multi-page fax. If you have a different viewer for .TIF files,
it may not have this feature.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

"big jim" <jims@nospamisp.com> wrote in message
> When someone faxes me a 3 page document I am only receiving the first page
> even though the fax console shows 3 pages I can only see the first page
> received. Any ideas on how to correct this?
>
> --
> Jim Salyer

It will show the first page in the viewer but nothing indicates there is a
second page. When I view it the title at the top shows "scan gear
editor/msfaxconsole temp"

Jim.
"Hal Hostetler [MVP S/U]" <hhh@kvoa.com> wrote in message
> What viewer are you using to view the Fax files? Both the Picture and Fax
> viewer and the Microsoft Document Imaging viewer have buttons to turn the
> pages in a multi-page fax. If you have a different viewer for .TIF files,
> it may not have this feature.
>
> Hal
> --
> Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
> Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-S/U -- WA7BGX
> Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com
>
> "big jim" <jims@nospamisp.com> wrote in message
>> When someone faxes me a 3 page document I am only receiving the first
>> page
>> even though the fax console shows 3 pages I can only see the first page
>> received. Any ideas on how to correct this?
>>
>> --
>> Jim Salyer

I have no idea who makes the "Scan Gear Editor" or whether or not it has
facilities for viewing more than the first page of a multi-page .TIF file.
Both the Windows Picture and Fax viewer and the Microsoft Office Document
Imaging viewer will allow you to view all the pages, you might want to
consider changing the .TIF file association back to whichever of these you
have; the Picture and Fax Viewer is included with Windows XP and MODI is
part of Office XP and 2003.

Hal