rec'd fax prints fine...but you see gobbledygook when viewed

I just started using XP fax. The fax prints out on my HP3015 and then is
stored in fax console. I can reprint it great from the rec'd folders....but
when I try to view it ...I see a bunch of crazy charactors and lines.

Thanks,
Laura
1 answer Last reply
More about prints fine gobbledygook viewed

    What is the default viewer for TIF files on your system?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Laura" <Laura @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just started using XP fax. The fax prints out on my HP3015 and then is
    > stored in fax console. I can reprint it great from the rec'd
    > folders....but
    > when I try to view it ...I see a bunch of crazy charactors and lines.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Laura

Fax Microsoft Windows XP