rec'd fax prints fine...but you see gobbledygook when viewed

laura

I just started using XP fax. The fax prints out on my HP3015 and then is
stored in fax console. I can reprint it great from the rec'd folders....but
when I try to view it ...I see a bunch of crazy charactors and lines.

Thanks,
Laura

What is the default viewer for TIF files on your system?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]