Printer Pooling and default printer

February 7, 2005 2:32:20 PM

I have created a printer pool called EDP. This EDP logical share has
two ports attached to it with 2 identical printers. When I print to
this pool, it prints to the wrong printer in the pool. I need it to
start priting to printer1 by default and then anything beyond that
would go to printer 2. How can I tell the pool to print to printer1
first by default? I've changed priority levels on both printers but
still does not work.
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 1:06:11 PM

The ports are pooled alphabetically. The first port in the list is written
to first.

Name the ports
1port
2port