Don item tables?

Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2005 5:30:07 PM

Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?

http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi

Meldur

More about : item tables

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:37:32 AM

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:34:25 -0400, "John M Clancy"
<notanemail@nospam.com> wrote:

>"Meldur" <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?
>>
>> http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi
>>
>> Meldur
>>

>http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php

Thank you,exactly what I was looking for.

Meldur
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:38:14 AM

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:57:16 +0000 (UTC), RussellD
<daniel.russell@logicacmg.com> wrote:

>Hello John,
>
>> "Meldur" <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>
>>> Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?
>>>
>>> http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi
>>>
>>> Meldur
>>>
>> http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php
>>

>The search on that site seems buggy as hell for me :(

In my limited experience the site worked fine so far.

Meldur
!