Don item tables?

Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?

http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi

Meldur
4 answers Last reply
More about item tables

    "Meldur" <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote in message
    > Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?
    >
    > http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi
    >
    > Meldur

    http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php

    Hello John,

    > "Meldur" <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote in message
    >
    >> Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?
    >>
    >> http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi
    >>
    >> Meldur
    >>
    > http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php

    The search on that site seems buggy as hell for me :(

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:34:25 -0400, "John M Clancy"
    <notanemail@nospam.com> wrote:

    >"Meldur" <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote in message
    >> Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?
    >>
    >> http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi
    >>
    >> Meldur
    >>

    >http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php

    Thank you,exactly what I was looking for.

    Meldur

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:57:16 +0000 (UTC), RussellD
    <daniel.russell@logicacmg.com> wrote:

    >Hello John,
    >
    >> "Meldur" <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Is there a site like the "LDON Merchant Sorting Script" for Don?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cardplace.com/eq/ldon/list.cgi
    >>>
    >>> Meldur
    >>>
    >> http://plurpage.com/everquest/don.php
    >>

    >The search on that site seems buggy as hell for me :(

    In my limited experience the site worked fine so far.

    Meldur

Games Video Games