Fax Interference to Print_fax

My XP Print_fax (Internal creatix v9.x DSP) worked fine until last
weekend after I have installed a fax machine (Sharp UX-P115) in
another room (same phone#).

It seemed that the fax machine is intercepting the fax and storing in
its memory. During the print_fax operations, the fax machine responded
with 2 long beeps and then its LCD display shows msg "Fax RX in
Memory". Soon afterwards, the print_fax would stop and give an error
message that the print_fax not being completed.

After unplugging the phone line to the fax machine, the print-fax
returned to normal conditions, without problems sending out faxes.

Any suggestions?

I have seen this and the only thing others have recommended, from this
newsgroup, is to get a second telephone line. Separate the XP Fax system
from the fax machine line.