Newbie - How to use FaxStartPrintJob??

Using VB.
Looked at MSDN, Not able to make sense.
Is there a posted example of full vb code anywhere?

Cheers

weepecky wrote:

> Using VB.
> Looked at MSDN, Not able to make sense.
> Is there a posted example of full vb code anywhere?
>
> Cheers

I don't know what are your needs exactly, but I've found using
FaxSendDocument much easier than FaxStartPrintJob...

With FaxSendDocument you basically just need to connect to your fax
server using FaxConnectFaxServer and then call FaxSendDocument to send
whatever you wish to send...

Sadly I don't have any VB sample code to give you since I never worked
on such a project in VB... But anyway I thought you might want to look
at the other APIs like FaxSendDocument...

Hope it helps at least at little!

NC