cannot print web page

when trying to print any web page, my screen just goes blank and my computer
freezes up. i can do normal printing from word, excel, etc, but just not from
the web. it used to work, but recently i have this problem. what could be the
casue of it? how to fix it? thanks.

Troubleshooting Printing in IE6.0

http://support.microsoft.com/ph/2073/en-us/?sid=72&aid=3

www.coribright.com