Printer Spooler

my three printers are not showing,in the printer and faxes, when i try to
print get a message printer spooler not turned on.
When I click add printer, I get the message,

Operation could not be completed
The print spooler service is not running.

So I go into managment/ services/ printer spooler and click start, I get
message,

Could not start the print spooler service on local computer
Error 1068 the dependency service group failed to start

Please help many thanks.

See steps 15 through 17 at Bruce Sanderson's website:
www.coribright.com

"beadleclock" <beadleclock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my three printers are not showing,in the printer and faxes, when i try to
> print get a message printer spooler not turned on.
> When I click add printer, I get the message,
>
> Operation could not be completed
> The print spooler service is not running.
>
> So I go into managment/ services/ printer spooler and click start, I get
> message,
>
> Could not start the print spooler service on local computer
> Error 1068 the dependency service group failed to start
>
> Please help many thanks.

Thank you cari (ms-mvp). I copy and paste steps 15 and 17, I also copy &
paste spooler start up, and all my printers retured and better still they all
work. you have saved me hours of pain. cheers

"beadleclock" wrote:

> my three printers are not showing,in the printer and faxes, when i try to
> print get a message printer spooler not turned on.
> When I click add printer, I get the message,
>
> Operation could not be completed
> The print spooler service is not running.
>
> So I go into managment/ services/ printer spooler and click start, I get
> message,
>
> Could not start the print spooler service on local computer
> Error 1068 the dependency service group failed to start
>
> Please help many thanks.

You're welcome.... Happy Printing!