How do you get into the guild hall?

Hi All,

How the heck do you get into the guild hall? I've clicked all over the door
and all I get is "You cannot reach that" or no response. Of course that
assumes that the guild hall entrance looks just like the PoK entrance to the
bazaar and that it is just the other side of the building that houses Darius
and the food merchant in PoK. Otherwise, I have no idea what I'm clicking
on. lol

Thanks,

Mike W.
5 answers Last reply
More about guild hall

    "Mike W." <dropsterNOSPAM69@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in

    > Hi All,
    >
    > How the heck do you get into the guild hall? I've clicked all over the
    > door and all I get is "You cannot reach that" or no response. Of
    > course that assumes that the guild hall entrance looks just like the
    > PoK entrance to the bazaar and that it is just the other side of the
    > building that houses Darius and the food merchant in PoK. Otherwise, I
    > have no idea what I'm clicking on. lol

    That is the place, and the way you get in is by clicking on it, so no clue
    what your problem is.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 33 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter
    Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

    Graeme Faelban wrote:
    > "Mike W." <dropsterNOSPAM69@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in
    >

    >>Hi All,
    >>
    >>How the heck do you get into the guild hall? I've clicked all over the
    >>door and all I get is "You cannot reach that" or no response. Of
    >>course that assumes that the guild hall entrance looks just like the
    >>PoK entrance to the bazaar and that it is just the other side of the
    >>building that houses Darius and the food merchant in PoK. Otherwise, I
    >>have no idea what I'm clicking on. lol
    >>

    > That is the place, and the way you get in is by clicking on it, so no clue
    > what your problem is.

    It sounds like one of two things. One, you either don't have the
    DoN expansion (you have to have that to use the guild lobby/hall.)
    If you *do* have the DoN expansion, a lot of us (all?) who had
    it on the first day the expansion came out had to log out, do
    another patch using advanced options and making sure DoN was
    checked in advanced options and then log in.

    Tracey

    "Tracey" <rbrancher2@aol.com> wrote in message

    > Graeme Faelban wrote:
    >> "Mike W." <dropsterNOSPAM69@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in
    >>>Hi All,
    >>>
    >>>How the heck do you get into the guild hall? I've clicked all over the
    >>>door and all I get is "You cannot reach that" or no response. Of
    >>>course that assumes that the guild hall entrance looks just like the
    >>>PoK entrance to the bazaar and that it is just the other side of the
    >>>building that houses Darius and the food merchant in PoK. Otherwise, I
    >>>have no idea what I'm clicking on. lol
    >>>

    >> That is the place, and the way you get in is by clicking on it, so no
    >> clue what your problem is.
    >
    > It sounds like one of two things. One, you either don't have the
    > DoN expansion (you have to have that to use the guild lobby/hall.)
    > If you *do* have the DoN expansion, a lot of us (all?) who had
    > it on the first day the expansion came out had to log out, do
    > another patch using advanced options and making sure DoN was
    > checked in advanced options and then log in.
    >
    > Tracey

    Thanks, I'll try that.

    Mike W.

    Tracey,

    Thanks a bunch. That was just what I needed to do.

    2 1/2 hour download (on DSL!) later and I was in.

    Mike W.

    How come it seems like it took no time at all to get this far in life,
    yet it seems like it takes forever to get to Friday?

    Mike W. wrote:
    > Tracey,
    >
    > Thanks a bunch. That was just what I needed to do.
    >
    > 2 1/2 hour download (on DSL!) later and I was in.
    >
    > Mike W.

    Glad I could help. :)

    Tracey

Games Video Games