what type of printer is compatable with windows xp?

I was installing my apollo p 2500/2600 to my computer but a warning came up
saying that if i continue installing the printer then there might be future
problems with the proper function of windows xp. My question is a whether
this would happen if i install apollo?

Well it should be at:
http://www.ap-sure.com/myapollo/support/P2500/2500_download_00main.htm

but it seems HP have now dropped all support for these ancient devices. Use
the drivers for an HP Deskjet 500 built into XP.
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com