remote fax

I have installed the fax from the xp cd pro on my computer. It works fine
when I fax out. I am trying to set up another computer to use the fax remote
and when I try to setup the printer(fax) it wants me to log into the main
computer as guest and wants a password which there is none. Can someone help
or walk me through this. Thank you.

Lary
2 answers Last reply
More about remote

    What fax software are you using that permits sharing?
    Windows XP Fax does not.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Lary wrote:
    > I have installed the fax from the xp cd pro on my computer. It works
    > fine when I fax out. I am trying to set up another computer to use
    > the fax remote and when I try to setup the printer(fax) it wants me
    > to log into the main computer as guest and wants a password which
    > there is none. Can someone help or walk me through this. Thank you.
    >

    > Lary

    Answered in general. Please do not multipost.
    on salads.

Fax Computers Windows XP