remote fax

February 11, 2005 4:28:09 PM

I have installed the fax from the xp cd pro on my computer. It works fine
when I fax out. I am trying to set up another computer to use the fax remote
and when I try to setup the printer(fax) it wants me to log into the main
computer as guest and wants a password which there is none. Can someone help
or walk me through this. Thank you.

Lary

More about : remote fax

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 7:54:04 PM

What fax software are you using that permits sharing?
Windows XP Fax does not.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Lary" <mcmahon@pamcolabel.com> wrote in message
news:o HoBs9GEFHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>I have installed the fax from the xp cd pro on my computer. It works fine
> when I fax out. I am trying to set up another computer to use the fax
> remote
> and when I try to setup the printer(fax) it wants me to log into the main
> computer as guest and wants a password which there is none. Can someone
> help
> or walk me through this. Thank you.
>

> Lary

Anonymous
February 15, 2005 4:02:47 AM

Lary wrote:
> I have installed the fax from the xp cd pro on my computer. It works
> fine when I fax out. I am trying to set up another computer to use
> the fax remote and when I try to setup the printer(fax) it wants me
> to log into the main computer as guest and wants a password which
> there is none. Can someone help or walk me through this. Thank you.
>

> Lary

Answered in general. Please do not multipost.
on salads.
!