Broadband Cofig

Hi
When I try to send a fax I am advised no modem installed. I try to config
and only get standard modem list. I use Broadband. How do I config to send
useing console?
2 answers Last reply
More about broadband cofig

    Broadband modems (cable or DSL) have no fax features in them. They only
    give you high speed Internet access. If you want to you the Broadband for
    faxing, you will need to sign up with an Internet faxing service.

    You would need a standard modem (analog) to use the built-in faxing service
    od XP.

    "whatlink" <whatlink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > When I try to send a fax I am advised no modem installed. I try to config
    > and only get standard modem list. I use Broadband. How do I config to send
    > useing console?

    Do you have a telephony fax/modem installed? That is required to send a
    fax. It cannot be done through a broadband connection.
    --

    "whatlink" <whatlink@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > When I try to send a fax I am advised no modem installed. I try to config
    > and only get standard modem list. I use Broadband. How do I config to send
    > useing console?

Broadband Fax Configuration Modem Windows XP